Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP, a NOAA RISA team), Southern Regional Climate Center (SRCC), National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS)
A tool that displays water data for reservoirs in Louisiana, Texas, and Oklahoma. For each reservoir, the tool provides:
- A reservoir cross-section plot highlighting current elevation, dead-pool elevation, flood pool elevation, and conservation pool elevation
- Physical reservoir information
- A time-series of reservoir levels
- Elevation-area-capacity curves for the reservoir
- Precipitation data from nearby stations.