Event Date & Time
The California-Nevada Drought Early Warning System (CA-NV DEWS) July 2017 Drought & Climate Outlook Webinar is part of a series of regular drought and climate outlook webinars designed to provide stakeholders and other interested parties in the region with timely information on current drought status and impacts, as well as a preview of current and developing climatic events (i.e. El Niño and La Niña).
- Introduction – Amanda Sheffield California-Nevada Climate Applications Program / Scripps Institution of Ocenaography / University of California at San Diego (CNAP/SIO/UCSD)
- Drought & Climate Status Update - Julie Kalansky, (CNAP/SIO/UCSD)
- Groundwater Status Update - Jordan Goodrich, CNAP/SIO/UCSD
- Drought & Climate Outlook - Andrea Bair, National Weather Service
- Drought Scenario from the 4th California Climate Change Assessment - Dan Cayan, CNAP/SIO/UCSD