Event Date & Time
The Pacific Northwest Drought Early Warning System (PNW DEWS) October 2017 Drought & Climate Outlook Webinar is part of a series of regular drought and climate outlook webinars designed to provide stakeholders and other interested parties in the region with timely information on current drought status and impacts, as well as a preview of current and developing climatic events (i.e. El Niño and La Niña). This event takes place at 11 am PDT.
- Introduction and recap of the 2017 Water Year in the Pacific Northwest – Kathie Dello, PNW Climate Impacts Research Consortium
- Outlooks and ENSO update – Troy Lindquist, National Weather Service
- Oregon’s place-based integrated water resource planning – Steven Parrett, Oregon Water Resources Department
- About the Northwest Climate Hub – Holly Prendeville, U.S. Forest Service
- Climate, wildfire, and erosion ensemble foretells more sediment in western U.S. watersheds – Joel B. Sankey, U.S. Geological Survey