Event Date & Time
The Santa Ana River Watershed Conference will examine pressing issues key to the watershed that spans Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
The daylong event will be held on May 25 at the Ontario Convention Center in the city of Ontario.
Discussions will center around:
- Defining the 21st Century water strategy
- Mapping water use, making the watershed resilient
- Showcasing the region’s ambitious integrated projects
- Getting ready for Prop. 1 funding
- Serving underserved and disadvantaged communities
The event is convened by the Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (SAWPA) and coordinated by the Water Education Foundation.