Graph detailed information pertaining to the US Drought Monitor through this interactive interface
You are here
Drought Monitor Graphics
How to use this site:
- Select the following:
- Area – All U.S., Contiguous U.S., By State, By DEWS, By Region
- Format – Pie Chart, Time Series, Data Table, JSON, XML
- For a Time Series, Data Table, JSON, or XML select one of the following options: Click 'All Available' to have no time restrictions. Or, click 'Most Recent' for the past 12 months. Or, click 'Date Range' for the time period of your choice.
- Graphic Dimensions – enter a width and height
- Select “Go” to view data
- Graphic will display in a separate window
- Save image by selecting “Download Image” in upper-right.
- Select “Show Data” to see the data in spreadsheet form.
- There are options to save data using “Download JSON” or “Downlaod XML”
Data Source: National Centers for Environmental Information
Data Type: Land-based Station
Period of Record: 04 Jan 2000 to Present
Data Format: images json other xml