An examination of how scientists reconstruct the history of Earth’s climate over hunderds of thousands-in some cases millions-of years.
You are here
Read the article on how scientists reconstruct the history of Earth’s climate
- Bradley, R., 1999: Paleoclimatology, Academic Press, Harcourt Brace and Company, San Diego, California.
- Imbrie, J. and K. P. Imbrie, 1979: Ice Ages, Enslow Publishers: Hillside, New Jersey.
- Weart, S., 2003: The Discovery of Global Warming, Center for History of Physics, American Institute of Physics
- Weart, S., 2003: "The Discovery of Rapid Climate Change," Physics Today, August 2003, pp 30-36.
- Williams, H.S. "A History of Science," retrieved May 19, 2004.
Data Source: national Aeronautics and Space Administration
Data Format: Text (ascii)