Webinars, Outlooks and Reports
The Southeast Climate Consortium (SECC) organizes a drought assessment webinar that includes current conditions and outlooks for the ACF basin.
Currently the webinars occur monthly, and will increase in frequency if drought conditions warrant. Webinar partners include the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, National Weather Service and USGS. To receive webinar announcements, send a request to email@example.com. To view previous webinar summaries, use the Event Search tool: Filter for “Webinar” and set location for ACF.
- ACF Water Newsletter Archive
- ACF Stakeholders Sustainable Water Management Plan
- “Effect of ENSO-Induced Climate Variability on Groundwater Levels in the ACF,” Mitra et al. April 2014
- Evaluation of NIDIS-SECC ACF webinar
- Evaluation of the ACF DEWS activities, Nov 2014
- NIDIS Evaluation Survey for the ACF, Colorado and the Southern Plains, Jan 2012
- Southeast Climate Outlook Forum and DEWS Pilot Review and Future Directions, Lake Lanier Islands Resort, Dec 2011.
- Southeast Climate Outlook Forum: Implications for the ACF River Basin, Albany, GA, Nov 2010
- Southeast-ACF Drought Early Warning Information System Development Workshop, Upper Chattahoochee River Basin, Aug 2010
- Southeast-ACF DEWS Development Workshop: Middle Chattahoochee & Flint River Basin, Callaway Gardens, Georgia. May 2010
- Southeast-ACF DEWS Development Workshop, Apalachicola, FL. April 2010
- Scoping Workshop for the ACF Basin Drought Early Warning Information System, Lake Blackshear, Georgia, Dec 2009
- Southeast United States Drought Early Warning Information System Planning Meeting, July 2009