California Department of Water Resources
The California Data Exchange Center is a centralized database that stores, processes, and exchanges real-time hydrologic information gathered by various cooperators throughout California. The California Data Exchange Center website provides data on precipitation, river forecast, river stages/flow, snow, and reservoir storage conditions in California.
The California Data Exchange Center gathers its data from the following agencies:
- National Weather Service
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- U.S. Geological Survey
- California Department of Fish and Fame
- California Department of Water Resources
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- East Bay Municipal Utility District.