National Drought Mitigation Center, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
The National Drought Mitigation Center's Drought Impacts Toolkit features several key tools for monitoring and mitigating the impacts of drought:
- Condition Monitoring Observations: Submit and view condition monitoring observer reports from citizen scientists across the U.S.
- Drought Impact Reporter: A national database of drought impacts from July 2005 to the present
- Visual Drought Atlas: A way to compare the appearance of different landscapes over time, in dry, wet and normal years using photographs
- Emerging Impacts Resources: A list of regularly updated resources on drought impacts
- Drought Impact Assessments: A list of state, regional, and national drought impact assessments