This hybrid meeting will serve as a touchpoint for collaboration in the Southern Plains Drought Early Warning System (DEWS) region. Agenda items will include following up on topics discussed at our last meeting, knowledge-sharing, networking, and strengthening partnerships within the region.
When: September 19–20, 2023
Where: Hybrid—virtual and in-person options
- Virtual: Microsoft Teams (Link to join the meeting will be emailed to registrants)
- In-Person: Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Cost: There is no fee to attend, but registration is required
Agenda: View agenda
Who Should Attend?
This dialogue is particularly relevant to those entities that engage in the following activities:
- Provide information on climate conditions, extremes, and impacts
- Monitor/predict changing climate conditions, including drought
- Engage in drought or water planning
- Utilize weather and climate information in decision making
- Conduct research related to drought monitoring, prediction, planning, or risk
For more information, please contact email@example.com.