The California-Nevada Drought Early Warning System (CA-NV DEWS) November 2020 Drought & Climate Outlook Webinar was part of a series of regular drought and climate outlook webinars designed to provide stakeholders and other interested parties in the region with timely information on current drought status and impacts, as well as a preview of current and developing climatic events (i.e. El Niño and La Niña). The webinar took place at 11 a.m. PT, Monday November 23, 2020.
- Drought & Climate Update: David Simeral, Western Regional Climate Center
- Drought & Climate Outlook: Amanda Sheffield, NOAA/NIDIS, CIRES
- Tools & Resources for Your Winter Toolbox:
- Julie Kalansky, CNAP/CW3E/Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Amanda Sheffield, NOAA/NIDIS, CIRES