Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlooks
The most recent Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlook documents for the Western Region can be downloaded from our Resources > Reports page.
- Pacific Northwest Drought Early Warning System Kickoff Meeting, February 2-3, 2016
- Wildfire and Drought: Impacts on Wildfire Planning, Behavior and Effects. A report from the “Integrating Drought Science and Information into Wildfire Management Workshop”, held in Boise, Idaho, October 2015.
- Pacific Northwest Coastal Drought Outlook, September 22, 2015
- Pacific Northwest Inland Drought Outlook, May 4, 2015
- Western States Drought Coordinators and Emergency Managers Meeting, July 2015
- International Columbia Basin Climate and Hydrology Assessment Workshop, Jan 15-16, 2014